讓奧客變好客~與討價還價的客戶輕鬆過招!有國外客戶必看!TutorABC教你英文買賣不吃虧(上)

從事銷售工作,難免會遇上討價還價的客人,如果溝通得當,自然可以讓客戶對你產生良好印象,達成愉快的交易。但面對殺價的客戶,您是否總是無力還擊呢?TutorABC教您用英文議價,提升客戶對你的好感度,甚至還能提升業績!

買賣心理戰!

想像你正在工作時,好不容易來了一位客戶,他有興趣購買卻希望價格便宜一點。你計算成本後,發現可以便宜一點,但不希望降太多折扣,更不希望客戶拂袖而去。以下就帶你來看完成一場買賣的三個階段,包括:1.了解原價 2.討價還價3.成交。

第一階段 了解原價(Ask the Original Price)

The customer will first ask the salesperson what the original price for the item is. This is
sometimes called the “list price” or, for cars, the “sticker price.”

客戶通常會先問銷售員該商品的原價,有時候也稱為定價,或者汽車銷售用的標價。

第二階段 討價還價(Bargaining)

The customer may offer a lower amount than the original price. Or he may ask the
salesperson to bring the price down.

客戶會提出一個低於原價的價格,或者他會要求銷售員再算便宜一點。

第三階段 成交 (Reaching a Deal) 

The salesperson may include a bonus item, or offer a lower price if the customer buys
more. However, they won’t always be able to reach a deal.

銷售員與客人彼此會討論出雙方都能接受的價錢。如果客戶買很多東西,銷售員可能會贈送客戶額外的商品或是更便宜的價格。當然也會發生雙方無法成交的情形。

情境1 An Expensive Shirt 昂貴的襯衫 

A:Hello, do you work here?€

你在這上班嗎?

B:Yes, I do. Can I help you with anything €?

是的,有什麼我可以為你服務的地方?

A:I like this shirt, but I think $900 is too much for it.

我喜歡這件襯衫,但900元太貴了。

B:All right. I guess I can cut the price down to $750.

好吧,我想我可以降價到750元€ֳ

A:How about $600? €܄

600元怎麼樣?

B:I’m sorry, but I can’t go that low. €

不好意思,不能再降了

A:All right, $750 then.

好吧,就750元

情境2  Buy Two, Save Money第二件優惠

A:Excuse me, how much is this hard drive?€܄

請問這顆硬碟多少錢?
B:That one? It’s our best model, and it’s manufactured in South Korea. It is $3,000.

那個嗎?那是我們最好的型號,是南韓製的,定價3,000元。

A:Hmm, I’m not sure. That’s pretty steep. I would buy it for $2,250, though. 

嗯,這樣啊。價錢有點貴,我只願意出2,250元。

B:I’ll tell you what. If you buy one for $3,000, I’ll sell you a second one for $2250.

那這樣好了,如果你買一個3,000元,第二件就算你2,250。

A:We’ve got a deal! €܄

成交!

情境3 Asking Too Much 過度殺價

A:Hey, this is a nice painting. I’ll pay you $300 for it.€܄

嗨,這幅畫不錯,我出300元買。

B:I’m sorry, but the price for that painting is $1,500.

不好意思,這幅畫值1,500。

€ֳA:$1,500? Why is it so expensive?

1,500?為什麼那麼貴?

€܄B:It was painted by a famous French artist.

因為這幅畫是一位法國知名藝術家畫的。

€A:Is the price negotiable? Can you go any lower? €܄

價錢可以商量嗎?可以再低一點嗎?

B:The best I can do is $1,350.

我最低只能給到1,350。

A:That’s way too much. I can’t afford that.€

太貴了,我負擔不起。

܄B:I’m sorry to hear that. Maybe I can show you something cheaper. Come this way.

我很抱歉,也許我可以帶你看其他比較便宜的,請跟我來。

 

[contact-form-7 id=”13072″ title=”TutorABC”]

 


留言

發佈留言

發佈留言必須填寫的電子郵件地址不會公開。 必填欄位標示為 *

這個網站採用 Akismet 服務減少垃圾留言。進一步了解 Akismet 如何處理網站訪客的留言資料